Wolverine Cycle Logistics - Thank You!

5.0
Turnaround Time

Thank you for the great service. I was worried my bike wouldn’t arrive safe and sound.

The dealer I bought the bike from said they’ve used them for years and after seeing their Uship reviews and the ones on their site I was confident and reached out. Although I emailed on the weekend I received a quick reply. The price was fair and timeline ok so I booked in. I received a video at pick up which made me look forward to getting it even more.

A couple of days before the driver came I got a call and they asked if I had any conflicts when delivery was expected in two days. Well I had work but told them I could take off. Matt said I didn’t need to because all the stops in the area they would schedule my delivery after work. I agreed but worried they would call during the work day anyways.

Well I worried for nothing. Delivery was an hour after I got home, before dinner so wife wasn’t mad! They took a video at delivery and emailed it to me promptly. What a great idea to cover your bases!

Very happy and pleased. Bike arrived safe and they worked around my work day.

I’ll recommend to anyone I know. Thank you!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wolverine Cycle Logistics Motorcycle Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer service, Care of goods, Prompt.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 27.

Wolverine Cycle Logistics - HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

I could write a book on the horrible experience I had with Wolverine Transportation but I will try and keep it as short as possible. I had a bike shipped from California to Ohio they gave me a pick-up and delivery date.

After the delivery date had come and gone I started to call text and email them he kept giving me excuse after excuse and then after a week of excuses my phone calls started going straight to voicemail and my text and email were no longer answered. A few days later I received a phone call from the driver saying that he would be leaving California in a couple days that he had a couple more bikes to pick up. I asked him why he was leaving California two weeks after he was supposed to have already picked my bike up?he stated that he had just received the order from his boss . I asked him to give his boss a call for me he told me to call him myself.

I explain to him the situation and he still told me to call his boss myself! I had just happened to be sitting at my brokers business with a state highway patrolman present and had the conversation with the driver on speaker phone the entire time. My broker and the state highway patrolman advised me to file charges against Wolverine transportation for theft of a motor vehicle. So I told the driver to call his boss and tell him he has 10 minutes to call me or I'm filing charges!

Lo and behold five minutes later I received a call from Matt.I advised him of what I was going to do with pressing charges against him and he told me my bike would be there in 3 days. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and once again he was late so a week later my bike arrives. the driver pushes the bike off the trailer and goes to get paperwork. I had one of my workers comp push the bike into my building and shut the doors.

the driver comes around advises me that I owe him $595 for the transport. I asked him to call his boss. He calls his boss and hands me to phone I tell Matt that I do not feel I owe him anything for all the headache and stress I had to go through over my bike and for the fact that he breached his contract by having my bike a month. Matt tells me if I do not pay the $595 that he will keep my bike.

That is when I advised him that the bike is already in my possession and I am not paying him anything and if he would like he may call the police. He did call the police and I spoke with them and told them the situation and they told me there was nothing they could do it is a civil case and they left. Now Wolverine transportation is sending me invoices through my email over and over and over again.

I replied to one and told them to please stop sending emails with invoices that I do not owe them anything and I received a very nasty reply back. I hope no one else has to go through what I went through just to get my bike and I will never use nor refer them to anybody I know!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 27.

Comments

Wolverine has two bikes they picked up 4 month ago and I can’t get ahold of anyone

Wolverine Cycle Logistics - Starting the new year with a new Harley

5.0
Turnaround Time

Matt delivered my Harley tonight and I can’t wait to take her for a ride tomorrow. Getting the pick up video only make me more anxious.

I’ve left a positive review on Uship and thought to leave one here.

I knew to trust the thousands of positive reviews on Uship and I’m glad I was right. Very happy with the service and looking forward to using them again.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 24.

Comments

ElegantCuttlefish

I also had a great experience with them. I just had my bike delivered and love their service.

I received videos of pick up and delivery. They worked around my work schedule so I didn’t have to take the day off.

The driver was really friendly and Matt always communicated with us. Not sure where these others had issues but I agree with your great review.

Wolverine Cycle Logistics - Worst shipping experience ever. Read reviews online horrible

Use this shipper at your peril. Forget rude, how about voilently aggressive.

Check out youtube video Wolverine cycles. Use this shipper at your peril That is Matt the owner of Wolverine Cycles. He will be late, damage your bike, then threaten to kick your ***. Use his shitty micro fibre rag to scratch the *** out of your brand new bike.

Guy is total loser. Should not even have a license to driver let alone deliver bikes

Product or Service Mentioned: Wolverine Cycle Logistics Owner.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 21.

#1422017

If you believe you can cuss him out and then put your hands on him and he is going to be ok with that then you are sorely mistaken. You whipped your phone out and changed your tone for the camera, but if someone believes this was the result of you asking not to have the bike dusted off then they are just as dumb as you.

I know Matt well enough to know you created this situation.

I am glad you admit on the video that you started this by putting your hands on him. The rag is especially bought “microfiber towel made for dusting and detailing vehicles”.

to Marisol #1422504

Marisol,

None of this would have ever happened if Matt you partner had not agreed to the request to ship the motorcycle. The image you have posted of bikes in a trailer and the images Matt sent me of bikes nicely spaced out with no chance of being damaged was not the service I received.

My bike was stuffed into a overloaded trailer (which I have images of). With other bikes stacked up against it. So it's no surprise it had some minor damage. The whole hand off experience was a very scary one for me.

I actually felt in fear of my life! To say I cussed out Matt and put my hands on him is also very contrived.

I had asked Matt at least 5 to 10 times to stop wiping down the motorcycle. Yes, I eventually said stop touching the *** bike, and if you watch the video my hand touches his wrist because I want him to stop wiping some old rag all over my brand new bike.

Which if you also watch the video he drops on the ground picks up and continues to wipe down the motorcycle. Guess what? micro fiber rags, if that is what it was are great at picking up dirt. Maybe that's why I have a big scratch across my screen now.

From the grit the rag picked up from the roadway, and who knows how many times it had be dropped before hand? Yes the video could be looked at as all one sided, but Matt also took his own video too. I won't be asking for any compensation, because to be honest I'm scared of Matt, and don't think any would be forthcoming. He mentioned if this was in Texas and I'm not 100% sure of his word's after that.

But I was very fearful he had a gun on him... Even now I'm still frighten of the repercussions of posting that youtube video. But thought others should know of my experience. Not sure why my bike was so dusty and dirty.

I know Matt had the bike for 21 days so most likely it got stored somewhere that was dusty. I could have cared less about the dust & dirt. I just did not want it all scratched up. I understand the reason for Matt wanting to clean the bike so he has video evidence of the bike so he can have proof of there being no damage.

But even then he states in his own words that a video could not have seen the damage to the turnsignal hand guard. Needless to say under the fear of violence. I signed your paperwork and removed myself from the situation. If you act with honesty and integrity in a business venture then these types of incidents would not happen.

Not sure if Matt was having a bad day. All I can say is that is was a very unpleasant episode for me, and I'm truly frighten of your partner. You can call me a ***, *** and all the other names that Matt insulted me with. I'm not sure why any paying customer would deserve that?

As far as this incident is concerned I'm over it now. I was very upset when I post this review.

But in the end it's just a motorcycle, and I had dealing with a not so nice business person. Next time I will do some research first before choosing a bike shipper.

to Steve K #1422710

First of all IF the underhand of the bike hand guard had been cracked in transport due to rubbing against the wall (as you insinuated) then the outer side would show scratches/ wear. You can’t on one hand claim so much friction cracked the underside and left the side in contact with the imagined wall pristine.

More importantly the bike was never against the trailer wall nor are bikes ever stacked against each other. Each bike has a wheel chock space and is seperately strapped. The videos we take are of the exterior of the bike, not the underbelly or inside of hand guards. Those are parts that aren’t ever in contact with anything during transport.

We are not new to moving motorcycles and know how to transport a bike properly. You were told to examine the bike in detail before signing the paperwork. We are from Texas but at not time did Matt or anyone in our company threaten you with a gun or the threat of a gun or make any mention of a gun. When Matt arrived you were upset that the route changed due to the weather and your bike delivery was delayed.

So you began cussing at him in the course of complaining THEN after you put your hands on him he yelled at you. That is when you got scared and brought out your phone and started taping. I do believe you were scared, as you are not accustomed to being around a man you can’t just push or berate because you’re upset about your bike being late. Your part of the country had winter weather and snow last week (which it doesn’t deal well with), so the truck delivered to regions that were safe and then came to your zone.

I fully believe Matt’s account because even now when you’re “over it” you can’t resist using **** curse words.

Mr. Kelley, personally if I worked in a field dealing with lawyers, like the one you work in, I would want to remove myself from online drama.

to Marisol #1588597

Funny how Matt can't speak for himself .... This is the same RUDE B*#&! That responded to me in my emails ...

View more comments

Do Not Use Wolverine Cycle Logistics

1.3
Turnaround Time

I had a horrible experience with this guy but at least I see I am not the only one. This guy is a hot headed nut job, he probable shouldn't even be on the road let alone driving a truck pulling a large trailer.

He doesn't keep to the schedule that he has set and constantly pushes it out. I can understand that when on the road things happen but he almost never called before the set date to let me know he wouldn't arrive. Ten days turned into three weeks and even on the day he did arrive it was later in the PM instead of early that morning which he promised. No call and when he did arrive and I went to ask what happened he lost it and started getting nasty and swearing.

I guess he put up a nice show for the neighbors though. Bike was in OK shape but missing some parts he took off because they were loose which I never got because of his temper tantrum. I was later told he would ship the parts but have yet to get them. If I do I will let this forum know but I don't think that is going to happen.

I understand the Wolverine part of the company name but the Logistics part is way off. Stay away, pay more if you have to but stay away from this guy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wolverine Cycle Logistics Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2017.

#1422024

Hello Matthew Marti of Brooks, CT first off you didn’t pay for any of the transport, Elaine and Roch did. Your account is false, you were called 48 hours out and the day of arrival.

You came out of your house as I was unloading the bike and started yelling about sitting around all day waiting. I asked you multiple times to stop berating me and you would not. I’m never going to let someone yell at me constantly without defending myself. The loose mirror which was unscrewed at the time of pick up and wrapped up because the housing was loose was returned to the client who paid for the shipping.

Contact Elaine and Rich to verify as they are the clients and the ones who coordinated the return of the mirror with me. I told them I would deal with them directly as they are repeat customers. We were in CA and it made it easy to hand deliver it to them.

They wished me a Merry Christmas and hugged me goodbye...must be because I’m such a bad guy. I also didn’t fool your neighbors, they witnessed the only crazy one was you.

to Matt #1426848

Time for you and your wife to come to reality, you can't keep to the schedule that you yourself set, damage bikes and take advantage of customers. No need to take my word for it just look on this site here. Ouch!

ElegantCuttlefish
to Matt #1588687

My shipment went well. Thank you so much Matt!!

Wolverine Cycle Logistics - Do not use Uship ! Do not use Wolverine !

Thank goodness that I paid with Paypal ! I would have lost my money without delivery.

Paypal gave me my money back in full. The other shipper that I used cost $25 more and had the bike to me 1 week before Wolverine stated that they would have their truck out of the shop in Miami....That also was a lie. Their truck was not broke down in Miami; It was not broke down at all ! From here say; I hear that the main problem is keeping his wife Marisol hoked up with {{Redacted}}.

I don't know that for certain....But it does make since and it comes from a viable source !

They live in a very modest 1/2 red brick home, 2 car garage with a nice tree in the front yard ! I could furnish the address; But I am not certain that is 100% legal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wolverine Cycle Logistics Transportation Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 07, 2017.

#1421964

Brent Bradley of Copperopolis, CA you were issued a refund on Paypal by Marisol. You contacted us a week later asking where your refund was because you didn’t realize the money gets refunded to the card you used for payment, not to your Paypal account.

You did apologize at the time for your rude email to her. The truck was broken down in AZ and delayed our arrival in FL. When you first booked your shipment we were in FL, but your bike wasn’t paid for and the dealer would not release it. You agreed to wait for the next trip FL-CA which experienced a delay.

You called us from Korea and we attempted to return the call but it didn’t go through, so all communication is documented via email. As for your mention of our home and Marisol just show a glimpse of how immature and unprofessional people act when they believe to be anonymous online.

#1421954

This will be my only comment to you. First off, I believe you mean “sense” not since and clearly your “source” isn’t valid.

I have nothing to do with you late shipment. If Paypal refunded your shipment it is because I released the funds.

You are welcome.

Marisol Gehman

Who did you use I'm reading reviews and need a good reliable company

to Anonymous #1421931

Wolverine Transport

View more comments

Wolverine Cycle Logistics - Does not follow through with shedule ! It was to be picked up from the dealer by 10/21/17 it is now 10/23/17. They even called the dealer on Saturday to pick up today. It did not happen !

1.3
Turnaround Time

Don't even try to reach them by phone; That won't happen ! They will send you an email with bogus dates !

I am not happy at this point ! They contacted the dealer on Saturday and promised pick up on Monday.....; The General Manager of the dealership dropped his plans in order to be there all day. They never showed, they never called the dealer or myself. They have a nice website...That is about all !

No communication to speak of, other than the emails with bogus dates ! I could have spent an extra $86 and it would have been delivered a week ago !

I will spend the extra money next time ! Aaron Cook

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Not happy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 23, 2017.

Wolverine Cycle Logistics - Had no issues - found Matt to be normal

4.3
Turnaround Time

Had purchased a bike from a BMW shop in Texas last year, 2016. Matt was recommended to me by them.

I got in contact with him, he offered me a price to deliver it, I accepted, we did the digital thing, and next thing I know, the bike was at my doorstep. I will say, however, that Matt is TERRIBLE at returning phone calls - he gets in a zone and then doesn't have the respect to immediately call people back. But truthfully, the service and price were fine, so the next day, he got back to me and delivered the bike.

All in all, he's okay. No real issues...

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 11, 2017.

#1421985

Thank you. As you know phone usage while driving is limited in several states now.

Depending on the days schedule and time zone differences some calls can not be returned until the following day. The office returns emails promptly during business hours.

#1421933

He is driving and out delivering bikes and can’t always answer calls. He was at my house delivering a bike and his phone kept going off...he showed me one customer 18 calls. Some people are neurotic.

Wolverine Cycle Logistics - Worst shipper in the usa. Read the reviews beforf you book this looser

Turnaround Time

Matt promised to pick up my bike by 7/9 called, texted and emailed him repeatedly. I never received a call back (couldn't leave a voicemail in his full inbox), never got a text or email back.

Still waiting for him to refund my deposit. I gave him more chances than he deserved to make it right before eventually hiring another shipping company. I should have my bike and my deposit in my hands right now, but I have neither.I am keeping this complaint short because the situation *** me off so badly if I dwell on it that I will lose my *** and want to find Matt and show him how I truly feel. This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $750.

This person is overall dissatisfied with Wolverine Transport. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wolverine Transport. Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Wolverine Transport to other companies on our site.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2017.

Resolved: Wolverine Cycle Logistics up to no good!

Resolved

Update by user Mar 06, 2017

Now Wolverine has disputed the refund to me from Visa for the $408.00 when they know they never delivered or picked up the bike. This is nuts.

Update by user Jan 13, 2017

We have resolved issue. I am satisfied with the out come with the issue with Wolverine Cycle Logistics.

Not happy with the way it all played out, But Matt and Marisol made it right.Thank You Wolverine.

Update by user Jan 13, 2017

Not happy with the way it all played out, But Matt and Marisol made it right. Thank You Wolverine.

Original review posted by user Jan 08, 2017

I contracted with them to be my purchasing agent. They were to protect me from a possible scam on a Craigslist purchase. Boy did I get this one wrong! This was a deal that went really bad with Wolverine Cycle Logistics.

After 4 different pick up dates with out any communication, unless I demanded a response. I knew this was not going to turn out good. This is similar to other problems people have complained about Wolverine Cycle Logistics on this site and other sites. My issue is a little larger than most customers are complaining about, that we know of.

Matt agreed to send me all my money back on 12/21/2016 because he knew that he was not going to make the deadline on getting bike payed for and pick up. I really had a bad feeling on this transaction. Not one thing ever worked out with them. They were to send me back $7,000.00 back after the no performance impossible contract with them.

His wife sent me back only $4,000.00. Then would not respond for 5 days during Christmas. Then he sends me a email apologizing for the mistake. This email is a total excuse and a joke.

Mistake my a##. This was December 21st 2016 and here it is 01/08/2017. If it was a mistake, then why not fix it? I paid them the $7,000.00 on 12/12/2016 directly to their bank.

They are still using my money and keep telling me they are going to pay me. If you do any dealings with Wolverine Cycle Logistics, I would advise you to have a good attorney in place. At around the same time they took my money they somehow ended up with a brand new trailer during this time. I mentioned to Matt that it feels like I own half of the new trailer.

Matt went off on me, like I should not bother him about my $3,000.00. He said he ordered the trailer back in August, I doubt if he paid for it in August! Moot point anyway. They just get mad when I do finally make contact with them.

This is no B.S. I have all emails and text to prove that they owe me and will only pay me back on their terms. I actually call this a felony theft, working on the legality on this. I am sure at this point that we will be in court.

I do have attorney from Texas working on this and investigating other claims. They should never handle money. I wish I had known all this before I trusted them to act as my purchasing agent! What a joke!

Never never give them money. Court records in North Texas will confirm this. This is also public knowledge. Just Google Matthew J Gehman and Marisol Garcia Gehman, they are the owners of Wolverine.

They take on this arrogance that seems to challenge you to take them to court. They seem to have no conscience. The bike they were to purchase and pick up and deliver has now been paid for by me (again) and I had another transporter deliver it, it is in my shop now. It was delivered on 1/5/2017.

If you have had similar problems with these people email me at (indinride00@gmail.com). I would like to save other people from this sort of injustice. I will be posting this on other sites as well. They seem to spend their time defending their actions.

There is no defense to keeping money from someone after you have not done any service that you were contracted to do. Wolverine Cycle Logistics, Bad news for me. Wish I would have read these reviews before I contracted with these people. I contracted with them to be my purchasing agent.

They were to protect me from a possible scam on a Craigslist purchase. Boy did I get this one wrong! This was a deal that went really bad with Wolverine Cycle Logistics. After 4 different pick up dates with out any communication, unless I demanded a response.

I knew this was not going to turn out good. This is similar to other problems people have complained about Wolverine Cycle Logistics on this site and other sites. My issue is a little larger than most customers are complaining about, that we know of. Matt agreed to send me all my money back on 12/21/2016 because he knew that he was not going to make the deadline on getting bike payed for and pick up.

I really had a bad feeling on this transaction. Not one thing ever worked out with them. They were to send me back $7,000.00 back after the no performance impossible contract with them. His wife sent me back only $4,000.00.

Then would not respond for 5 days during Christmas. Then he sends me a email apologizing for the mistake. This email is a total excuse and a joke. Mistake my a##.

This was December 21st 2016 and here it is 01/08/2017. If it was a mistake, then why not fix it? I paid them the $7,000.00 on 12/12/2016 directly to their bank. They are still using my money and keep telling me they are going to pay me.

If you do any dealings with Wolverine Cycle Logistics, I would advise you to have a good attorney in place. At around the same time they took my money they somehow ended up with a brand new trailer during this time. I mentioned to Matt that it feels like I own half of the new trailer. Matt went off on me, like I should not bother him about my $3,000.00.

He said he ordered the trailer back in August, I doubt if he paid for it in August! Moot point anyway. They just get mad when I do finally make contact with them. This is no B.S.

I have all emails and text to prove that they owe me and will only pay me back on their terms. I actually call this a felony theft, working on the legality on this. I am sure at this point that we will be in court. I do have attorney from Texas working on this and investigating other claims.

They should never handle money. I wish I had known all this before I trusted them to act as my purchasing agent! What a joke! Never never give them money.

Court records in North Texas will confirm this. This is also public knowledge. Just Google Matthew J Gehman and Marisol Garcia Gehman, they are the owners of Wolverine. They take on this arrogance that seems to challenge you to take them to court.

They seem to have no conscience. The bike they were to purchase and pick up and deliver has now been paid for by me (again) and I had another transporter deliver it, it is in my shop now. It was delivered on 1/5/2017. If you have had similar problems with these people email me at (indinride00@gmail.com).

There is no defense to keeping money from someone after you have not done any service that you were contracted to do. This is going on almost a month sense I paid them.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Rip off.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 08, 2017.